Search results

1. Mr Game & Cube

Worklog MG&C's GameCube Advance

WAY overdue update: Printer almost fixed, I decided to use 3DS XL Hinges, and I'm beginning to design the controller slate. I designed some GameCube ABXY buttons that are 85% the size of OEM buttons and button wells for them. I've also finished the lid piece, which I am proud of. I used...
  2. Mr Game & Cube

Discussion ZOMG: Beyond OMEGA

What do you think went wrong?
  3. Mr Game & Cube

Question Heat sinks and fans for a portable Wii

The g-wii cooling setup is amazing. links to those are in the first post in the G-Wii CAD file thread
  4. Mr Game & Cube

Worklog WII GOmega

Extra Portable Portable Wii coming right up!
  5. Mr Game & Cube

Question Flex pcb connector for screens

Fujiflex!
  6. Mr Game & Cube

Worklog The first attempt at creating a portable Wii with the appearance of GB.

Sorry if you think this is a stupid question, but why not build a G-boy? it would be so much easier, and you would be able to get better answers to your questions on assembly and stuff. Here's a link to the thread with the files: https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/g-boy-pcb-files.5054/
  7. Mr Game & Cube

Worklog The first attempt at creating a portable Wii with the appearance of GB.

My guess would be VGA, but i'm just a four-eyed Wiirdo with a laptop:)
  8. Mr Game & Cube

Question portables that use OMEGA trims

Yeah, that's more like it
  9. Mr Game & Cube

It shall rest in peices Maybe somebody will remake it. (hint, hint)
  10. Mr Game & Cube

Ultrawii sakura Thomii mk2 Wave rider GC Nano
  11. Mr Game & Cube

Xenii's first Wii portable

Should be called the Xeniiboy Pocket XD
  12. Mr Game & Cube

Thomii MK2 (weewii)

Great work @Thomothy ! Do you plan on open-scouring this?
  13. Mr Game & Cube

Long overdue update: I have finished the screen holder, and created a awful prototype hinge. I have decided against using ds lite hinges, instead I am going to either use GBA SP hinges, or 3DS XL hinges. I also mostly designed the lid piece, however, I can't do test prints, as my printer...
  14. Mr Game & Cube

Question How to desolder components on wii motherboard?

try adding fresh leaded solder to the pins, then try using the mechanical one to remove the solder
  15. Mr Game & Cube

are you using a pump solder sucker or a mechanical one?
  16. Mr Game & Cube

which components are you talking about? you may want to try a hot air station
  17. Mr Game & Cube

maybe. it would be a pain, but I might design one that can connect via usb, but it isn't very likely I could get it working. putting it inside would make it significantly thicker, and i wouldn't have space for batteries either.
  18. Mr Game & Cube

Update: Designed the screen holder. can't confirm the screen will fit nicely, as I don't have it, but I have checked it against a piece of paper of the same dimensions. The major road block I've hit is the hinges. I plan to use DS Lite hinges like in ginger's video, but I simply cannot...
  19. Mr Game & Cube

Alright, time to pull a @Shank & @Gman and re-make the portable that inspired me. I'm sure we are all familiar with @GingerOfOz 's Nintendo FakeCube: Unlike most people, this was the first video about portables that I ever saw, and having grown up with the white slab that was the Nintendo...
  20. Mr Game & Cube

Wii portable questions and sort of worklog?

just do some tutorials, and play around with the tools and such and you'll get it.