Search results

1. Zelda Themed Wii Portable(Shiikah)

yeah actualy that would be cool to look into. i dont know if that will be my first portable design, but that might be a future project for me
  2. Zelda Themed Wii Portable(Shiikah)

ok! Cool! It will sure take me a while to complete it all, but ill post updates.
  3. Zelda Themed Wii Portable(Shiikah)

Ok! I had an idea last night, and i have no idea whether or not this is a good idea, and so i am posting it here to see how everyone else feels about a portable like this. The Legend of Zelda is one of my favorite game series. And so i have decided that for my first project, i am hopefully going...
  4. Wii USB drive?

Hi! I am looking at building my first wii portable, but I have no idea what usb drive to use now that the Kingston sd card adapter ones are gone. Any help is appreciated
  5. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi! I have recently started looking into building my own portable, and now just need to learn the skills of soldering. this website has been the most helpful tool i have used in the past few weeks while i was beginning to look at building a portable. hopefully in the next few months ill post a...