Search results

1. melonballer

Ashida Troubleshooting; blue screen then nothing

Tragic update… I completely unwired my trim from the ashida and wired to PMS to test with nothing else connected and it no longer boots, just black screen. I must’ve broken something in the process of wiring up everything. I checked my resistances against the one’s on Nold’s resistance thread...
  2. melonballer

Okay... So. Composite is not working either, I'm thinking the Wii trim isn't even booting which is tragic because it definitely did before! A couple more questions in that case. When I was testing I used B+ and B- but I wired it into the Ashida as B+ and GND, that wouldn't be an issue with the...
  3. melonballer

Thanks, I was super wrong about the mode via, but I’ve moved it to TP47 now, but still no difference. And that makes a lot of sense about the power button, I just assumed it would latch. Okay I’ll switch the USB format to FAT32 right now! I really appreciate all the help! I’ll update again...
  4. melonballer

Right I forgot about that. It might be a problem. So it's a bit jank, but I read a post that said Hsync pad on the AVE isn't connected to anything, so I bent the Hsync pin off the pad and used both pads for my Vsync wire because I was having a real hard time with the soldering. Despite looking...
  5. melonballer

Thanks, I just did but unfortunately no change. A few other things to add. I had a hard time soldering to the mode via, so I moved the mode wire to this via which I believe is the same, but might not be... I did the U10 relocation myself, not using the PMS board, but again it booted before so...
  6. melonballer

Accidentally posted before adding photos. Thanks in advance for any advice !
  7. melonballer

I just finished putting together my first Ashida to find that it doesn't work. When I turn it with one battery inside on the screen turns blue and says VGA for a second, then it turns black and nothing happens. I heard some small crackling sounds, almost like something is sparking so I'm pretty...
  8. melonballer

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello everyone