Search results

1. Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] DS Lite XL

Wow, looking at it with it closed is even more impressive. The gba slot is excellent to use as an extender. Try not to "overengineer" the bottom shell lol. The 3d printed part can be indented to fit the top ends of the cartridge. Like those toolbox inserts but 3d printed, Hope you make...
  2. Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] DS Lite XL

Cool! Your 3d skills are amazing to pull that off with the hinge. For the bottom, I suggest don't 3d print the entire bottom case, the soft touch feel is what makes the ds like nice to play with. Maybe you could protrude the top case to match thickness of bottom like this, Or make a modified...
  3. Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] DS Lite XL

Any chance you could share the pinout?
  4. Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] DS Lite XL

1) PIN 6 goes to pin 32 (VSHD) 2) Pin7 onwards get bumped up 3) backlight pins are on a separate flex. I honestly do not know how you plug it directly. Could you help us shine a light, I'm so confused. EDIT: MY BAD, you just tested the TOUCHSCREEN. LOL But yea, the spreadsheet checks out...
  5. Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] DS Lite XL

Wait, I see you have tested on DSI XL lower screen' to ds lite. How did you install the DSI XL lower screen's backlight 4 pins with different flex cable?
  6. Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] DS Lite XL

Pinouts were retrieved from problemkaputt's site. I tried my best to look out for the same names but unsure about the rest. Could you share with us the correct pinout?
  7. Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] DS Lite XL

Cool, would be awesome if someone did a ds lite in dsi xl shell and documented it. Its more enticing and easier to follow as we don't need a 3d printer, just buy the aforementioned extension cables/button board and you're good. Not many of us have 3d printers BUT have flush cutters handy lol...
  8. Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] DS Lite XL

I'm curious, why didn't you just try to fit a ds lite in a dsi xl. This guy did it, though without showing his work, but it shows it possible.