Search results

1. KamenSqwirl

Question Saving Files (scrapes, cfg, etc) to SSD

Hey Guys and Girls, I have a raspberry 4 that I've been using in a cabinet for a bit, and now I want to move it to a portable. Everything is going well so far, but it keeps running out of space. I have a 64gb card to boot from and a 5tb SSD that I have my roms/etc mounted on. The problem is...
  2. KamenSqwirl

Question PSP Mods

I couldn't decide if this should go here or in the Sony forum, but in the end I chose here. So, I've stumbled across a metric buttload of (mostly faulty) PSPs and gotten a few back in working order. I've added some to The Collection as is, but I want to mod one of them. So my question is this...
  3. KamenSqwirl

Worklog The Beginning: a.k.a. I dont know how to solder

So I started work on my N64P (yet to be named). Its been slow going, but I'm making a bit of progress each day. I've ordered/found (most of) my parts and so far I've only broken down the board. In the pic, I've marked (a tiny bit of) where I'm going to cut. But I want to get the cart relocation...
  4. KamenSqwirl

Question "GameGirl" GameBoy Color Screen Protector

Hi all, So, I'm looking into modding (just a shell and button replacement) a GBC to give to my niece. And I wanted to make it a 'GameGirl', rather than a Gameboy. Of course, I cant find a mockup at the moment (I'll post one in an edit when I find it), but basically, I need to find a GBC screen...
  5. KamenSqwirl

Question Touch Screens without 'Touch'?

Hihi everyone, So, Im designing my portable 64 and doing my research as I go. Ive picked a screen that I want to order, so that's covered. However... I have a Coby Kyros tablet just wasting away over here... so I have a couple questions. 1)Can I use its screen theoretically? 2)Is it ok to use...