Search results

1. pejman1998

Solved Error while running wii game

EUREKA ! EUREKA ! EUREKA ! idid resolve the problem, since my sd card is 128GB i couldn't format it within windows so i used Easeus software but every time i formatted the drive as logical instead of primary i don't pay attention to details sometimes . not only that i did reformat it after...
  2. pejman1998

well i every time i see your replies i get the feeling that maybe i have done something wrong since i am known to myself to be that kind of person , but again if the case is wrong instalation why does gamecube work? and about affordability of kingston reader cards i should tell you they are not...
  3. pejman1998

no i have not but since compatibilty is very narrow i didnt find my usb flash drives on the list so i assume they wont run!
  4. pejman1998

these are my wbfs games in a folder named wbfs and besides the gunslinger others are named without space. and for other usb drive i only have usb 3 adata and patrion and also usb2 patriot none of them are compatible , @Aurelio should have mentioned something somewhere about this error ! but this...
  5. pejman1998

i forgot to use reply while typing so i did this in order to get you notified !
  6. pejman1998

-yes i had downloaded twice from github repository and the results was the same. -the USB port i used was the one on the bottom when you put wii horizontally , the one that is the nearest to ground , i changed it in order to see if there will be a change but this time the whole rvloader didnt...
  7. pejman1998

i am clueless i thought forums are more active than this !
  8. pejman1998

only with Aurelio's GC board i think its possible or maybe im wrong
  9. pejman1998

actually i am testing on an untrimmed wii every module is present and i have enabled that option you are saying , my guess is its incompatibility of my micro sd card but its a genuine card i've checked with samsung app for authenticity and for the kingston it looks very high quality to me , i...
  10. pejman1998

thanks for your helps gamecube worked just fine now the real problem would be that error on wii games!
  11. pejman1998

hello , i installed latest RV loader v 1.4 in 2 different wiis and i got same results , first of all homebrew channel becomes upside down ,and when ever i want to run games in rv loader a triple head snakes or something freezes with this error Found HWAccess_ES2 at 000291AB and it wont run my...
  12. pejman1998

Calculation of power consumption

unfortunately due to political reasons transferring money from/to my country is forbidden by US governments hence shipping to my country ( IRAN ) is not easy ,we are under US sanctions and due to that sanctions even if i could transfer and they could ship it to my address the price for us is...
  13. pejman1998

my real goal is to use the circuitry of a high power ,power bank as a solution for powering the board and maybe the amplifier since its cheaper and you get set of batteries with it but i think powering the lcd with another battery and board is also a good idea since i think lcd is a power hug...
  14. pejman1998

hi as shown in below i have done some thinking and i want to know your thoughts on this , ive been informed that in this post there are informations about power consumption of each voltage except for 1.8 v line which i will add myself , | Volts | Amps ·| Watts | ————————————————————————— |...
  15. pejman1998

Solved what is the amperage of 1.8v line?

hi as suggested for better battery life i have removed LDO which converts 3.3 to 1.8v , i couldn't find any documentation on how much current it draws in here, do you guys know ? since i have mini-360-hm buck convertors and their limit is 1.8 A at maximum in continuous use, i will consider...
  16. pejman1998

Solved LDO replacement

well i did as you said since you are more experienced than i am!
  17. pejman1998

Solved LDO replacement

Thank you for this detailed help, so i see that only cutting the legs of the LDO is enough i can just cut the legs off and desolder them and connect the 1.8v to any where in the green are , am i right ? aesthetically its more pleasing to remove the whole thing but since its stubborn and heating...
  18. pejman1998

Solved LDO replacement

hi , as in one of tutorials (basic trimming guide) we can remove LDO for better life of battery but we should remove LDO if we are doing G-boy kit , but in the tutorial of assembling G-boy there is no evidence of LDO being removed and also i couldn't find any documentation on which pad should i...
  19. pejman1998

Solved what is the part number for the U10 transistor?

thanks all my stupid questions has been answered in various official guides of bitbuilt but since im new here looks like a labyrinth to me i have found at least 4 places in this website that together are the ultimate guide for doing the job as i dive in more deeper things look simpler to me ,i...
  20. pejman1998

Solved what is the part number for the U10 transistor?

don't i need U9 ? i mean for saving RTC , shouldn't i have U9 in its place?