Search results

1. MightyMorphine

Worklog The Steamii

Hello Bitbuilt! I finally got around to learning how to model after finishing my G-Wii clone. In my time on this website, I've seen people make some incredible builds. Wiis that fit in your pocket, portable kits you can buy and build yourself, so on and so forth. But the one thing that seems to...
  2. MightyMorphine

Question NAND relocation help

Hello BitBuilt! I’m pretty much done with my other portable so I’m dipping my toes into a more difficult trim. I got this Wii working with homebrew and a relocated U10 but I couldn’t get it to work after I relocated the NAND. There’s probably something really obvious I’m forgetting but don’t...
  3. MightyMorphine

Question Wiimote trim

Does anyone have any documentation on what Wiimote revisions have been trimmed and how much we're able to cut off?
  4. MightyMorphine

Question Over trimmed MX chip

Small question but I cut out this MX chip and I accidentally cut off the line with a battery protection resistor and test pad, is this salvageable? I still have the rest of the Wii so I’d be able to solder on another resistor if there is a replacement for it.
  5. MightyMorphine

Question About touchscreens

So I was reading over the Wii SP 1.0 and 2.0 work logs to see if I could try and understand how the touchscreen in place of IR was done. From what I understand Jackson trimmed a specific version of a Wiimote down to its core components w/ accelerometer, hooked it up to his custom controller/lcd...
  6. MightyMorphine

Worklog The Wrinklii or Steamii

Just thought I'd dump everything I've been working on here, what I've got so far is a G-wii clone with most of the basic features to still be considered functional and a lot of paint. Features so far: - OMGWTF trim - USB-C - 128gb micro sd card, Kingston adapter combo - 4 Samsung 18650...
  7. MightyMorphine

Solved AVE Bridging

So I was wiring the audio and I accidentally bridge some of the pins on the AVE, my trimmed Wii which was working before now has no video and no voltage on the 3.3v. I can't for the life of me get the solder out even with a wick and flux, should I try blobing on more solder so I can get it all...
  8. MightyMorphine

Solved Possible short?

Hey guys, I got my PMS working after I replaced the U7 I exploded but I've got a couple of new problems that may or may not be related. First is that the board detects full charge on the batteries until I solder on the Wii, then the turns led red even with 4 lithium batteries. Second is that the...
  9. MightyMorphine

Solved A little help with the RVL PMS

So, I'm having a bit of trouble getting the voltage regulator to work. I've already tested and trimmed the wii. But when I hook it up to the PMS with a battery and charger, there is no voltage coming from 1v, 3.3v, or 1.15v pads. I read that the RVL PMS doesn't turn on until a charger is...