Search results

1. driedchapstick

Replacement LCD & Driver Board

I need another LCD and Driver Board. Is the screen on the BitBuilt store compatible with the GBoy? If not, can I get a link to a compatible one?
  2. driedchapstick

Replacement Battery Clip

I dropped and lost one of my battery clips. Can I get a link to where I can buy replacements?
  3. driedchapstick

Power Issues.

Background Prior to my current issue, I was completing the 16th step of the guide. After wiring up the audio, my GBoy took a half second longer to boot and the controller inputs no longer worked. I decided it would be best to do a little troubleshooting before I went to the forums...
  4. driedchapstick

Clarification for Wire Location

Where do I solder the other side of the wire that connects to the 1.8v pad on the audio amp? I am assuming it goes to the PMS, but I just wanted to make sure. I am sorry if I missed it in the instructions, but I could not find it listed anywhere.
  5. driedchapstick

Light Tube

Does the long half or the short half of the light tube get put inside the hole? The instructions state the long half should go in the hole, but I cannot fit it. The hole is not wide enough to fit the longer half's diameter. It is also nearly impossible to push on the tube with pliers. If I let...
  6. driedchapstick

Stuck Shoulder Button

When installing the Shoulder Button Assembly, I noticed the right "hole" did not allow for smooth movement of the buttons. I tried both buttons and both produced similar results. I've sanded the hole and minor improvements started to appear, but the right shoulder button still does not "bounce...