Search results

1. Question Trying to get RVLoader to run, but my Wii keeps sending me "exception dsi occurred". how do I fix this

there is, but I made sure that homebrew was reading from the USB slot. I will try again without the sd card. UPDATE: it picked up that there was a USB drive, but not that RVLoader was on it
  2. Question Trying to get RVLoader to run, but my Wii keeps sending me "exception dsi occurred". how do I fix this

I just formatted the micro SD to FAT32, and it still isn't getting read by homebrew. it might be my micro SD to USB reader, but I don't have an alternative reader. i found a Kingston micro SD to USB reader, and will be picking that up to try, other than that I don't know what could be the problem.
  3. Question Trying to get RVLoader to run, but my Wii keeps sending me "exception dsi occurred". how do I fix this

The micro sd that i have is a patriot 64gb micro SD that is formatted to exFAT with an allocation unit size of 32kb. I just made sure that it has all of the RVLoader files, and its now no longer picking up that there is a usb drive. The USB drive that I have is a SanDisk 32gb USB 2.0 drive...
  4. Question Trying to get RVLoader to run, but my Wii keeps sending me "exception dsi occurred". how do I fix this

I am trying to make a portable Wii as a senior project for highschool, but I keep getting this error message. I have tried a usb drive and a micro sd card reader and both of them haven't worked. I used letterbomb to get Homebrew and BootMii installed, and I got RVLoader from the link here at Bit...
  5. Worklog XboxPSU

At least it's an easy fix
  6. General Tools and Materials Guide

what about a fume extractor?
  7. Worklog Madmorda's WiiBA

Every time i turn around, you're making something amazing! keep up the great work.