Search results

1. Alvaro

Worklog Indigo G-Wii rev 2

After completing a g-boy months ago I was left with a thirst to portabalize again but this time in a more comfortable form factor. So I sold my G-boy and researched the G-wii to make one! Recently ordered all the things I need. I started this project last night with desoldering my display driver...
  2. Alvaro

Alvaro’s first wii portable!

Hey guys im Alvaro! my gboy kit is coming very soon so im getting started on the wii trim. can anyone verify that its fine! im about to start sanding. thanks! edit: added the final product pic
  3. Alvaro

G-boy gamecube ports and hdmi out

Well my Gboy kit wont be here until next month because I ordered it on the 12th. But im still really hyped and have a question. I would love to add gamecube ports or an extension that can be connected. Is that possible. I was also thinking of an hdmi out to connect to a tv. Would all that be...
  4. Alvaro

Question BBLoader issues

I'm getting my wii prepped for trimming but im having some issues testing bbloader out. First my gamecube game isnt showing up and secondly my wii game launches and I loss signal to my monitor. I patched for vga and i disconnect my wii2hdmi to get the main menu of gc games but as soon as I try...
  5. Alvaro

Question Nkit ISO's?

Do NKit ISO's work on bbloader for Gamecube games?
  6. Alvaro

Question Wii Custom Regulators Questions (noob)

Ok so I know there is the board in the store but I just want to know somethings about making regulators because I have been reading up on basic electricity etc, and for the love of god I can't understand. I would just love the knowledge. PTH08080 is rated for resistors with a 0.05W at a 1%...
  7. Alvaro

clarification on ndsl buttons

does the gboy kit come with the membranes or should i also order that
  8. Alvaro

Parts question

I just ordered my gboy, I am super excited but its going to take a while to come im pretty sure! Havent done a project in forever let alone something as big as this. I have a dead 3ds xl laying around, wondering if those buttons and dpad will work instead of the regular ds buttons. Thanks!
  9. Alvaro

Question Different case for gboy?

Hey guys! So I started trying to build a wii portable when I was 13-14 but I was to stupid, clueless, and annoying if you see my previous post couple years back. But also did not have a budget for it, I stopped right after I trimmed the board and relocated the chip. Now it seems that it's easier...
  10. Alvaro

Worklog FIRST WII PORTABLE TIME

Hey guys, ive been on this forum for quite sometime and im ready for my wii portable. I have one question first before I begin trimming and updating my guide. I have 2 wii's one 6 layer and 4 layer, which one should I use for my first portable. Thanks, -Alvaro
  11. Alvaro

Solved Cheese installer problems

So the I'm on my way to a Wii portable and the first thing I come up with as an issue is a Cheese installer issue... It say's I'm missing a IOSxxxxx.wad file and I don't have a clue what to do. Picture: Information on this Wii: Was soft modded before and I wiped it through the Wii settings...
  12. Alvaro

Question Help with making a adapter for GBA

Basically what the title said. Here is what I'm looking at http://g3ar.xyz/post/snes-advance-controller-adapter/ and more specifically how to find out what each wire represents (like what each color is) in the gba link cable and snes controller. Thanks!