Search results

1. Trim confirmation

I believe I skipped the needed traces on the right, I'll sand once I'm sure I've got the shape. Do I need to trim more from the section at the top right of this picture? I believe this will interfere with a screw post if I don't. If yes, how far can I go?
  2. My Purple and Black G-boy

Started wiring up my kit today, couldn't wait to get into it. I have a wii still running portablize, I'll deal with changing the files on the USB drive next... All buttons feel good, with minimal adjustment once I got the excess 3d filament off. I drilled the screw posts with a 1/16 bit and...
  3. I2c pms location

Hi all, I got my kit and am wiring everything up... I'm on the step of wiring the i2c lines. The instructions say to wire to the pad, but I have resistor R16 instead of pads in that location. https://manual.bitbuilt.net/step/wiring-the-usb-c-pcb/7 I assume I will pick up from the legs of...
  4. Extra vertical 2032 holders

I'm going to replace the battery on my dreamcast with 2032 and a diode to prevent charging... But I seem to only find the plastic holder in quantity. At $6.50 for 20, I'm not worried about return on investment but I just don't have 19 extra dreamcasts sitting around. And boy is my family happy...
  5. Pre build checklist - mobo question

Hi there, I followed the quick ID image on how to identify 4 vs 6 layer boards and ordered a black wii. I got pm up and running and it loads gamecube games - haven't tried wii images yet, though I should. The wii I bought doesn't have gc controller ports on the top, I didn't think about the...