Search results

1. Talhaman

Worklog I finally did it (My first PS2 Portable)

Hello everyone, I wanted to share my PS2 Portable built which i started back September 2020. On the 27th Sep. 2020 I opened a thread which startet this project So what did i do? Let's see: The Case: So i am a lucky and proud owner of a 3D printer and rudimentary CAD skills. I designed the...
  2. Talhaman

U-Amp wiring

Hello everyone, months ago i started my own PS2 Portable project and i finally have time to finish it. The portable comes together well but i still need to figure out the sound. I bought the U-Amp Board frome the BitBuilt Store but i need help with the wiring. I found the documentation here...
  3. Talhaman

PS2 VGA Help

Hello guys, i need a bit of help on my PS2 Portable build. I am working on this for 1-2 Months now and i am finally having my first success. My monitor finanlly shows something. I managed to get OPL displaying beautifully on my screen. But thats it. When i run games it just turns blue and also...
  4. Talhaman

Advise and help building a PS2 Portable

Hello there, I finally decided to begin this Project. But I am inexpierienced in console modding (or electronics in generall i guess) so I thought you guys can help me out. Since many years I wanted to build this thing but I didn't had the confidence to try this out. So on wich parts do i need...