Search results

1. Heuic

Worklog HDMI Alt mode over USB-C board

Sorry for the late reply, had to go to bed, but thanks guys! turns out I just had to bridge those pins on the amazon link you sent. Its now detected and running. Time to see if it'll program my chip.
  2. Heuic

I don't see one Cleary marked but its plausible that one of the pins is that since the descriptionsays it can switch between modes but no other info other than that. Really my problem is I can't find anything to read up on to understand this thing, especially since i got it from aliexpress. Idk...
  3. Heuic

No I hadn't:blush:, but I just installed and tried it but the programmer still won't turn. Like in the photo, I attached the onboard LED isn't even on, so I think this programmer just arrived dead.
  4. Heuic

Hi so I just got my I2C programmer and its CH341b based, but when I plug it into my PC the programmer doesn't turn on or detect the LT6711a. As this is my first time messing around with programmable IC's I was wondering if anyone here with more experience could help me out. IDK if there's some...
  5. Heuic

Wii portable questions and sort of worklog?

https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/electronics-101-videos.1224/ https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/wii-motherboard-anatomy-101.2229/ https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/the-definitive-wii-trimming-guide.198/ Read all of this and be able to understand it before...
  6. Heuic

Yeah, I can't wait to get them working either! I hadn't even thought about measuring the power consumption, but yeah I'll do that when I get it all running
  7. Heuic

Just soldered the topside of a couple of boards together, still finishing the bottoms on them as there are a lot of passives there. Hand-placing all those 0402 capacitors is a real tedious job though:'( and took me forever. I attached some photos of its relative size. it's 35.4*39.1mm which is...
  8. Heuic

All the components arrived ! Now just waiting on the PCB's. Kinda scared though as I didn't realize how small 0402 is looks much bigger when your zoomed in on the cad programm.
  9. Heuic

Well, I finally finished the third and hopefully final iteration of my design and have ordered all the parts, spending about 300-400 bucks on tools and supplies. I still have to wait for them to arrive and then test them so hopefully they work ( fingers crossed). Once I get these working I'll...
  10. Heuic

SteamDeck/Aya Neo for trade

I private messaged you, and then I write PM'd here to let everyone know i have started this this trade
  11. Heuic

SteamDeck/Aya Neo for trade

PM'd
  12. Heuic

Can/How can I modify a laptop screen to display output from HDMI/AV/anything?

What I meant by saying its more worth it to buy a new display is I meant its better to just buy a monitor. But nah, I dont have any recomendations for monitors
  13. Heuic

Can/How can I modify a laptop screen to display output from HDMI/AV/anything?

It is possible to do it, but like shank said you'll need a display driver board. So what you can do is open up your laptop look for a sticker in the back of the display that should have the displays serial number and then just Google " (your displays serial number) driver board" and there might...
  14. Heuic

Well after redesigning the whole thing again I figured out that it was impossible to get the TUSB1046 to work with HDMI alt mode so I looked for alternative solutions and stumbled across LT6711A by Lontium which converts HDMI to DP alt mode. So I got in contact with their team and they are...
  15. Heuic

Worklog Project Short Stack

Just throwing an idea out, instead of using vias to solder to the BT and USB data lines why don't you try using "Gold Fingers" at the end of your PCB to solder to the traces Something like this, though idk if the fingers can be made small enough for soldering to the USB lines
  16. Heuic

So I just finished the rough draft for a board which I am designing and it should feature: -A single USB-C port -Internal USB access -HDMI through USB-C -PD-Charging for PMS2 - And a HMDI multiplexer to switch the HDMI signal between the internal screen and the USB-C port. I'm hoping that...
  17. Heuic

I was hoping to avoid this; HELP!!

DI'd you check what voltages your pms2 is outputting also maybe try powering it on with a switch. I think there's been a problem with that before but I could be wrong
  18. Heuic

G Boy Rev 3 Kit Please!!!!

Just do some reasearch and build an ashida
  19. Heuic

FOR SALE: Azure Blue G-wii Rev 2 with white accent

Hi guys, I'm selling my G-wii cause its just been sitting on my shelf for the past year without much play time. I just opened it up checked on it and fixed all of the major issues that I found on it. Before buying you should know that there is no battery percentage displayed on screen, and one...
  20. Heuic

Worklog First Gwii

Well long story short I finished this and then repaired it after it got broke, and then I rebuilt the whole thing after being inspired by @SparkleBear 's wii nudes ( didn't come anywhere close to his tidyness though:( Also I got to lazy to continue the work log while I was working on it and...