Search results

1. when the

Worklog First Wii mod - Making a Micro

Hey there! I'm pretty much in the same spot as you, relatively new and probably not ready to make a portable yet, so I'm looking at making a microconsole. Eager to see where this goes!
  2. when the

Raspberry pi kit that requires soldering

The title says most of it, looking online a lot of the major appeal of raspberry Pi kits is that no soldering is needed, but I got my first iron recently and was looking for a kit that needs soldering, or maybe some guides online on what I could do with a Pi that needs soldering, thanks!
  3. when the

Soldering Iron

Do you have another link for this? The one posted at the top doesn't work for me for some reason
  4. when the

Question Recommended beginner projects or other things that get someone familiar with a soldering iron?

Very new here and after watching a couple of videos on modding I decided to check it out. I have essentially zero experience with a soldering iron and the only one I really have access to is a generic cheap one at my school, thus here I am pondering about any inexpensive potential beginner...
  5. when the

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

hey im when the, pretty much entirely new to modding and also new around here.