Search results

1. Hobojoe007

Model G-Wii CAD files

Unfortunate. Well I did manage to find someone's documented build process online. It's at least something to help out so I don't have to ask as many questions. If anyone else wants it for reference here it is
  2. Hobojoe007

Model G-Wii CAD files

Does anyone have links to some G-Wii assembly streams? I remember watching some months ago in preparation for building my own, but now I can't seem to find any
  3. Hobojoe007

Model G-Wii CAD files

I've finally decided to officially start working on my G-Wii, and I have a question related to printing the case. Was I supposed to print two of the joystick holders? Are both GC joystick mounts identical?
  4. Hobojoe007

Model G-Wii CAD files

Just checked out that new 4layertech store. Really glad to easily be able to acquire those parts again. was wondering if this case fits the new U-amp 2 as well.
  5. Hobojoe007

BitBuilt Store Question - Back in Stock Soon

That's good to know. Thanks!
  6. Hobojoe007

BitBuilt Store Question - Back in Stock Soon

I have been wanting to buy a few things from the bitbuilt store to attempt making a G-Wii for myself. I've been checking the store page frequently and the parts I am looking for (U-amp, and G-Wii shell) still say "back in stock soon". I saw Noah's post today that the BitBuilt store won't be...
  7. Hobojoe007

Model G-Wii CAD files

Gotcha. One more thing, I was just poking around the bitbuilt store and noticed this dual-action tact: https://store.bitbuilt.net/tmhf07-dual-action-tactile-switch-pack-of-2/ I imagine it wouldn't be too difficult to use those for the triggers instead, though the 4 tact method for the G-Wii...
  8. Hobojoe007

Model G-Wii CAD files

So are you saying the GC+ from the G-Boy kit won't work for the G-Wii? P.S. Thank you so much for the reply! This will be very helpful when I finally get started on this project.
  9. Hobojoe007

Model G-Wii CAD files

So I recently bought one of the G-Boy kits from the bitbuilt store and was planning on building a G-Boy, but then I noticed that G-Wii cases are being sold also and decided I wanted to try to build a G-Wii instead. I already noticed that most of the G-Boy kit contains the same boards needed for...