Search results

1. Shady

Worklog What may be the worlds biggest game boy clone (unnamed as of now)

Update, my brain is kinda slow sometimes and I forgot about the entry fee and missed the deadline by a day so I guess I will make a new thread somewhere else at some point. Mods feel free to delete this.
  2. Shady

Worklog What may be the worlds biggest game boy clone (unnamed as of now)

Hello everyone! I decided as a first real project to take an ATGames Genesis mini and portabilize it into what is essentially a giant game boy case. to put it in perspective, the screen i'm using is 6.5 x 4.25 inches. the reason i chose this console and size is that little if any trimming of the...
  3. Shady

Worklog My first Wii portable! (WiiImagine?)

Update again again, I finally got my computer back (a few weeks ago at this point) and was able to resume CAD work. I decided to start from scratch, as the original model had some really bad design language and was hard to iterate on. I also should be ordering the new PMS within the next few...
  4. Shady

Question Wii Portable Recommendation?

I've heard in the next 2 weeks, hopefully that's still the case.
  5. Shady

Update again, big brain me mixed up series and parallel and fried a PMS. I don't have the money for a new one right now, so this project is double on hold. :(
  6. Shady

I'm using fusion 360, as I learned inventor basics in school, and fusion is just inventor with less bloat imo
  7. Shady

Alright, update time. I did get the board trimmed and working, but my laptop is broken, and dell said 3+ weeks till it's fixed. I am never buying another Dell. Until that's fixed, the modeling and printing is on hold.
  8. Shady

Hey all, I have been lurking for a while and finally decided to build my portable! Some of you know I've asked a ton of questions in the discord, but I hope it all accumulated into enough knowledge to build my portable. Money is super tight for me right now, so I'm designing off a screen and...
  9. Shady

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey all, Shady here. I'm looking to research building a portable wii, and build my own at some point. I've been inspired by a lot of YouTube videos, and I have a decent knowledge of electronics and things so I'm confident I can build one with enough persistence.