Solved Analogue stick problem on my ashida build

Hello! I'm currently building my first ashida and i was just getting finished with closing everything up. USB, audio, video and other scary things luckily all work flawlessly but I'm having some trouble with the sticks.
When I first tried it yesterday i noticed that the C-stick was working fine while the left sticks x axis didn't seem to work at all. I redid the ribbon cable connector pin soldering because i noticed that the pin responsible for SX wasn't looking good. When i tested it afterwards the left stick wasn't working anymore at all (no input from the x axis and now the y axis) and for some reason the C stick now also controls part of the left stick (as you can see in the image below: i press down on the C stick and it moves to the left while the main left sticks input appears as "down".)
I checked all my solder points and redid some, cleaned off the flux, checked and cleaned the ribbon cable connectors + the ribbon cable itself, checked the sticks wiring and i did many continuity checks between the SX/SY and CX/CY pads and there doesn't seem to be a short (which would've explained both sticks moving at the same time).
Any ideas or any places I should check next?I can provide more images if necesary
Thank you!

Attachments

Hello! I'm currently building my first ashida and i was just getting finished with closing everything up. USB, audio, video and other scary things luckily all work flawlessly but I'm having some trouble with the sticks.
When I first tried it yesterday i noticed that the C-stick was working fine while the left sticks x axis didn't seem to work at all. I redid the ribbon cable connector pin soldering because i noticed that the pin responsible for SX wasn't looking good. When i tested it afterwards the left stick wasn't working anymore at all (no input from the x axis and now the y axis) and for some reason the C stick now also controls part of the left stick (as you can see in the image below: i press down on the C stick and it moves to the left while the main left sticks input appears as "down".)
I checked all my solder points and redid some, cleaned off the flux, checked and cleaned the ribbon cable connectors + the ribbon cable itself, checked the sticks wiring and i did many continuity checks between the SX/SY and CX/CY pads and there doesn't seem to be a short (which would've explained both sticks moving at the same time).
Any ideas or any places I should check next?I can provide more images if necesary
Thank you!
These are very old parts you are dealing with, sometimes over 20 years old almost. Your wiring looks fine to me however if the connector fails or you think its the problem then you still are able to manually solder wires to both sides (albeit inconvenient but good). Have you tried changing the stick itself or just cleaning it also? All might be worth a shot. Might be software related but I am not too helpful in that regard.

These are very old parts you are dealing with, sometimes over 20 years old almost. Your wiring looks fine to me however if the connector fails or you think its the problem then you still are able to manually solder wires to both sides (albeit inconvenient but good). Have you tried changing the stick itself or just cleaning it also? All might be worth a shot. Might be software related but I am not too helpful in that regard.
I'm using sticks from a never before played Smash Bros Ultimate controller. I tried manually soldering the wires but it didn't work. I have cleaned the sticks and also tried a different one. haven't found a solution since

Fixed the issue. Apparently there was something that went horribly wrong during the initial calibration. Simply holding down X+Y+A and then turning on the wii (while stil holding the buttons) fixed the issue. thanks everybody!