Question Anyone Willing To Get A Hefty Amount of Money For A Dreamcast Laptop Commission?

Hiya! Been wanting to do this type of project but due to the lack of tech know-how, I’ve decided to try to reach out to some of the lovely people here to see if they’d want to try and do business with me on possibly making one. Below is my idea for a Dreamcast “portable” (portable in quotations since it’s not super compact but doesn’t need to be plugged into a wall) I’m thinking just using a portable DVD player screen and attaching it to a custom peripheral that gives it about 4-5 hours of life (can do a lil less if needed) willing to negotiate a price! All I ask is that it uses an original Dreamcast with the disc drive.
IMG_2782.jpeg

CrazyGadget

Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???
Might I suggest ditching the disc drive and going for a GDEMU instead? The disc drive will significantly reduce your battery life and increase the overall size of the laptop.

I want to be able to play my physical copies of games, maybe using a pico power supply could suffice?

I want to be able to play my physical copies of games, maybe using a pico power supply could suffice?
The disc drive doesn't really have any advantages and you can probably extract the roms from your discs on a Dreamcast. And the battery life will be a lot less