Question [FIXED] Issues with losing controller input in Tales of Symphonia

[EDIT]Turns out after some small research Nintendont has varying degrees of success with nkit.iso formats, so converting the games to full image ISOs seemed to have worked for me.

Hey all, for some reason I sometimes lose all controller input in Tales of Symphonia. Controls work completely fine in every other title that I have on my Ashida.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue before and if they knew of any way to either mitigate or completely get rid of said issue.

Even Melee and Project M play and feel completely normal, both of which are titles I'd expect to cause controller input failure.

Can barely get through a few snippets dialog before controller input ceases completely. Sometimes I can't even get to play the game simply because as soon as it reads the virtual memory card, controller input just stops.

Not sure if it's just a bad ISO or if there are certain settings that I need to change in Nintendont for this title.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Maybe a bad ISO or something then?

Not really related but I've also had a few issues with TTYD crashing randomly but I know that's a good ISO as I ripped that one myself.