Hey all, 3d printing questions here

Portables
No portables
Hey all, building Ashida currently as a summer project and I’m ordering the case from PCBway and I am wondering what kind of resin I should use, and also what is the exact color hex of the original purple gc controllers? (2nd is sort of a joke question but I really would like to know) thanks!

Portables
I believe there are descriptions detailing certain things about each material. I used JLC when getting a resin print, but the standard resin option would probably be the best. You can look at other Ashida worklogs to see what material was used too. To answer your second question, this thread should have your answer.

Hey all, building Ashida currently as a summer project and I’m ordering the case from PCBway and I am wondering what kind of resin I should use, and also what is the exact color hex of the original purple gc controllers? (2nd is sort of a joke question but I really would like to know) thanks!
Use PLA +

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Use PLA +
Stop spam posting stupid replies to help threads. You saying "hurr use PLA" when someone is asking about a professional grade product service is unhelpful, and is going to get you yeeted if you don't smarten up.

Portables
No portables
I believe there are descriptions detailing certain things about each material. I used JLC when getting a resin print, but the standard resin option would probably be the best. You can look at other Ashida worklogs to see what material was used too. To answer your second question, this thread should have your answer.
Thanks