Oh buddy, can see I won't last long here.

You'll be fine as long as you read and respect the community guidelines. As long as you do, I would say this is a welcoming community where we all share the interest of creating and engineering.

I meant no disrespect dude. It was just funny you quoted his “don’t bump old threads” in your bump of an old thread. I’ve done the same thing before... no worries man. Thedrew was right on... just visit the guidelines and don’t take it personally.

I’m glad you are wanting to be involved! How did you find us here?

ps life hack... try dark mode :)

Last edited:

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
My dude........... you gave a snarky reply to a 2.5 year old post out of the blue, while disrespecting a Mod's ruling that was a part of the message you replied to. Wesk quietly locked the thread to avoid further conflict (standard procedure with old threads), and your response is to go out of your way to make a new thread so you can continue to be a snarky edgy cunt about nothing? That's some real petty beta shit man, I expected more from that moustache. Be better, or we won't entertain you any further

Also for other users' future reference, if you want to ask a question about something from a year+ old build thread; just make a new thread with your question and include a link to the old thread in the post and maybe @ tag the creator of the original thread. We prefer this to dredging up the entire old thread in the feed due to old threads usually containing severly outdated processes and information, and we don't want people getting confused over old software names and such, and whether they should be using them instead of the current suite.

Oh, and don't be snarky with staff. It's not helpful.

AngelMarc

Just as I thought, replies about reading the rules. If the rules are stupid, then that reply is stupid. It's like saying you shouldn't make portable Wiis because they're old; imagine a modding community where that was a rule.
try dark mode :)
Nice tip.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Just as I thought, replies about reading the rules. If the rules are stupid, then that reply is stupid. It's like saying you shouldn't make portable Wiis because they're old; imagine a modding community where that was a rule.

Nice tip.
If the user is stupid, then that ban is stupid. Luckily I am proficient in stupid. Fuck off, come back when you learn some basic manners

Accurate thread name btw

EDIT: He didn't take the hint, ban is now permanent