Solved Problem relocating Bluetooth module

Regards. I am assembling my portable Wii, my intention is to put the Bluetooth module on it, I have already carried out several tests, the Wii Board turns on and the RVloader enters, I try to synchronize the module with the control and it is possible for me to connect them, do you have any suggestions, I have already had several When measuring directly to the mute already energized, it gives me the 3.3v in advance, thanks

Attachments

I had seen a video where they didn't connect it and it worked, but when I got back from work I'll connect them, and I commented what happens, thanks.

Portables
So to check if your Bluetooth is working properly, I’m assuming you have rvloader and all that installed? When you load into rvloader and choose to go to Wii menu from the selector wheel do you get a black screen or does it load to that health screen and eventually the Wii menu? If it is loading to the Wii menu then Bluetooth relocation was a success and you can pair a Wiimote on this screen only, you won’t be able to pair on rvloader screen. To get bluetooth working it must be enabled on a game by game basis in rvloader in the games options menu. Remember sync button is 3.3v to sync pin not gnd to sync pin.

Thank you very much, I had not taken that into account, I am going to carry out the procedure that you indicate and as soon as I do, I will write what happened.

Thanks for your help, the Wii control in RVLoader now works, only for the last time this message appears when I enter the Wii menu, it appears for a few seconds, it disappears, but everything works, should I be concerned or how can it be solved? Regards

Attachments