Worklog Ps one portable

Hi i just started to work on a ps one portable(scph-101)
So far i maped the voltage traces and the diferent voltages, the idea is to run it with custom regulators and to thim the motherboard, also im planing to use a psio to run the games from a sd card, im going to use a s-video to hdmi and a ips screen for better image
416GAQ5G26L.jpg
PSone-Motherboard r3.jpg
Screenshot_20230615_063143_Gallery.jpg

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Thanks bro, i was able to run the system with 5v and 3.6v with a tph08080, i had to relocate the circuit that handels the reset signal, that the gpu and cpu required to boot but so far is turning on and booting fine.

Last edited:
Psio running on the trimm psone motherboard with custom regulators and a super video to hdmi adapter and running with a 3.7v lithium battery

Y2K

"The PS1 Guy"
Staff member
Psio running on the trimm psone motherboard with custom regulators and a super video to hdmi adapter and running with a 3.7v lithium battery
Nice work! You could probably clean up the wiring a bit by doing some work to remove the PSIO switchboard, as it's not needed if you don't intend on using the original disc drive. TZMWX has some docs on this on his Github, which you can find here.

Nice work! You could probably clean up the wiring a bit by doing some work to remove the PSIO switchboard, as it's not needed if you don't intend on using the original disc drive. TZMWX has some docs on this on his Github, which you can find here.
Yeah thanks im gonna check it out :)