Worklog PS2BOY

Awesome work!
I think I prefer the original aspect ratio even if it has a smaller size. From which controller did you harvest the controller pcb?

Portables
Awesome work!
I think I prefer the original aspect ratio even if it has a smaller size. From which controller did you harvest the controller pcb?
The pcb came from a portable I repaired a while back. You can buy them on aliexpress

This looks amazing. Just curious, but do you think it would be possible for me to recreate it from you posts?

Portables
This looks amazing. Just curious, but do you think it would be possible for me to recreate it from you posts?
Thanks, anything is possible just get the correct parts you’ll also need a pms like gmans. Or you can try and use the one made by @Mister M

I know you said you got extra pcbs from Dustin fisher and was wondering if you got a list of all the pcbs used in this build.

Thank you for all the help, I just have 1 more question: How hard would you say soldering it all together was?

Portables
It all depends if you have soldering experience , also hard compared to what?

I would say I have basic soldering experience. I have done simple things like a rechargeable GBA mod, Xbox lens, and putting in GBa screens. How would this compare to those?

Portables
Hard :D create a worklog and I can help you answer any questions you have there, and other members may help as well.