Question Simpliest way to play iso

I am a total noobs that want to play simple iso on my gamecube without modchip. Do I need to only buy a sd media launcher(or any other thing of that type)or i nee to buy a entire action replay pack.

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
The action replays and sd launchers don't actually launch games, they only do homebrew and cheat codes on official discs. The only way to actually launch game iso files on a gamecube is to install a modchip.

You can however, use a Wii and softmod that to play gamecube isos.

Thanks a lot, I actually can use modchip should I use a xeno, a mega drive or a wasp/wiikey fusion

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
By megadrive, did you mean this? If so, that is only a easy-to-install connector for the wasp to a gamecube. Also, the xeno is only a modchip for the drive, it allows you to put burned games into the drive, not play ISOs, and the Wiikey fusion is no longer in production, so the one you'd want is the WASP, which you can get here whenever they get more stock (the store is run by one of our own members, @megalomaniac ).

I know for the xeno, I already have a disc burner, I am probably gonna install the xeno and start burning some game. thank you a lot for your help