Recent content by Flipcrazy

1. Flipcrazy

Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] TRiiNITRON

That's because I... forgot to add one lol. Thanks for catching that
  2. Flipcrazy

Day 8: I've started planning out the back half of this case, and where all the electronics are going to go. Many old CRTs have a bump in the back for the end of the electron beam to sit in, this bump is where I plan to mount the Wii and it's cooling hardware. Below is a very jank MSPaint diagram...
  3. Flipcrazy

Day 5: Peter. The h̶o̶r̶s̶e̶ screen is here. (Ashida for scale) The speakers also got here. Haven't tested them yet, but I'll get around to it. I did get around to printing off some test fits, and while my hotend got clogged halfway through, it did print out enough for me to know that the...
  4. Flipcrazy

Day 2. 3? Technically the same day as the previous post, but that was at 12:04 am, you know what , day 2, yeah: Unfunny jokes aside, I decided to work more on the front today, specifically the backside of the front screen. It then quickly came to my attention that I should have started with this...
  5. Flipcrazy

Day 1: Got the front mostly designed. So far I have all the proper holes cut for everything except for the sensor bar leds. the USB sensor bar I'm planning on harvesting parts from should be here tomorrow, so I'll take more measurements then. I decided to make the speaker grill resemble my...
  6. Flipcrazy

Got a rough design for the front of the case laid out in MS paint, decided to split the GCC ports into two groups of two, one on the left and right of the bottom edge of the tv. I moved the speakers to the left and right sides of the screen to make it closer resemble my actual Trinitron as...
  7. Flipcrazy

Hey guys, looks like it's competition time. So here's my entry, the TRiiNITRON. Behold, this proof of concept. Ok ok, so what is it that I'm wanting to accomplish. Simply put, I want to make my own version of the LaserBear Industries iPad lcd crt case, which houses a built in Wii, four Gamecube...
  8. Flipcrazy

Question AVE-HDMI ipad screen compatibility

Got it to work, I just had to make sure that fix resolution was turned off in the advanced settings
  9. Flipcrazy

Question AVE-HDMI ipad screen compatibility

Inspired by the laserbear industries CRT iPad screen enclosure, and Shank mods Wii BVM add-on card, I want to build a Wii into a CRT styled case with an iPad 3/4 screen inside. But before I do that, I should probably make sure they're compatible. I plan on using electron shepherd's AVE-HDMI...
  10. Flipcrazy

Question is there a preexisting convenient cover art pack for rvloader?

is there a downloadable pack of images that work drag and drop for rvloader cover art. So far I've been able to get everything i need from usbloaderGX's cover art downloads except for the emunand wad tiles, I can't seem to find where those are stored.
  11. Flipcrazy

The Jawbreaker: A mostly complete Ashida Build

I got some right here. My wire management skills still need some work though. Like I said in the initial post, I still have some work to do on this, like wiring up the sda and scl lines after I repair the pms board, getting to mx chip to work (even though it's wired up correctly as far as I can...
  12. Flipcrazy

The Jawbreaker: A mostly complete Ashida Build

I just "finished" my first portable. I call it "The Jawbreaker", though really the shell has more of a marbled pattern. It has everything I could stuff into it. Bluetooth, an MX chip, 2 Wiimote rumble motors one in each handle, dust filter meshes on the speakers and fan ports (an idea I stole...
  13. Flipcrazy

GC Nano - The Worlds Smallest Gamecube

This project is absolutely incredible, well done
  14. Flipcrazy

2DS Wii

My friend ands i are discussing trying to fit a Wii inside a 2ds shell, originial if possible (most likely not) and remade if needed. how possible d you think this is? If Shank could build the KillMii, and Gman could build the 2DC, then a 2ds Wii should be possible with some effort.
  15. Flipcrazy

Pre-checking clearances, will this work?

Placing the Wi-Fi module on the Nand won't cause pressure on the screen right?