Teatimetim's latest activity

• Teatimetim
    Teatimetim reacted to Gman's post in the thread Release N64 Controller Module with Like Like.
    PCB: https://github.com/Gmanmodz/N64-Controller-Module Joystick Converter MCU: https://github.com/Gmanmodz/N64-Joystick-Converter For...
  • Teatimetim
    I don't usually post projects that were abject failures, but this one's special. The ZOMG trim is best summarized by @Shank here...
  • Teatimetim
    Teatimetim replied to the thread Worklog My First G-Boy.
    it's possible that your screen or driver board may be damaged somehow then. I've had screens go purple, etc when the ribbon cable was...
  • Teatimetim
    I would just start going pin by pin on the FFC to make sure there are no shorts. Then trace each pin from the FFC back to the FPGA to...
  • Teatimetim
    If you patched out wifi and relocated Bluetooth you can update it from the Wii settings by booting into the stock Wii os. If you have...
  • Teatimetim
    Teatimetim replied to the thread Release Small module.
    You should also add in the thermistor for temp monitoring. This is a really cool board!
  • Teatimetim
    Teatimetim reacted to Sdouyoulink's post in the thread Release Small module with Like Like.
    This is the first work of the ninth month that I have come to this community, I have open-sourced it, this PCB integrates the commonly...
  • Teatimetim
    At first I didn't get video out from the Fuji Flex. One thing I noticed is that it appeared that the display driver wasn't receiving any...
  • Teatimetim
    Teatimetim reacted to Hili's post in the thread Hili's TinyTendo with Like Like.
    I just wanted to show some pictures of my TinyTendo that I have built over the last couple of months. The hardest part of the TinyTendo...
  • Teatimetim
    Teatimetim reacted to YveltalGriffin's post in the thread Worklog Thundervolt with Like Like.
    The boards arrived and they look amazing! JLC did a great job. Fitment on the Wii motherboard is perfect thanks to @loopj's work on...
  • Teatimetim
    I managed to finally get a Fuji Flex to work! I ended up making them with a hot air plate this time and they turned out better. These...
    • 1714622015610.png
    • 1714622021860.png
    • 1714622095917.png
    • 1714622102972.png
  • Teatimetim
    Alright, time to pull a @Shank & @Gman and re-make the portable that inspired me. I'm sure we are all familiar with @GingerOfOz 's...
  • Teatimetim
    Teatimetim reacted to thedrew's post in the thread Worklog N64 Micro with Like Like.
    This is Rev 2, not too much has changed physically but I corrected everything that should make it boot and it still doesn’t. I’m a...
  • Teatimetim
    My first attempts weren't, but it shouldn't matter, just need to be more careful during assembly. I did learn from Yveltalgriffin though...
  • Teatimetim
    Sadly it wasn't, but I got some more parts and different methods of putting it together that I want to try and see if I can get it working.