Y2K's latest activity

• Y2K
    Y2K reacted to loopj's post in the thread Worklog Project Short Stack with Like Like.
    It turns out that I'm absolutely terrible at keeping a worklog updated as I build! I'm working on a cutting edge post right now, but...
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to WolfSquatch's post in the thread Wolfs Gray G-Boy with Hype Hype.
    Hey everyone I finally got around to doing a Wii portable, this turned out pretty good and it was a lot easier than I initially thought...
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to Lazr's post in the thread Worklog Wii U R&D Thread (WURD) with Wow Wow.
    The LOLWUT trim is replicable (and no this isn't an April fools joke)! Thanks to Yveltal's guide (and my questions throughout these past...
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to CrazyGadget's post in the thread i has new trim!!!1 with Hype Hype.
    This is revolutionary!!!! With your new trim, we can actually get an OMGWFT, an AMOGUS and TWO PSUS-Pluh boards!!!! How did no one think...
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to Crazzyleprechaun's post in the thread Crazzyleprechaun's N64HHv2 with Hype Hype.
    This is not a joke I built my own N64HH! Features N64 Advanced Trim with RCP wiring 5 inch 4:3 Screen RVL PMS 2 64 Amp N64...
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to cy's post in the thread i has new trim!!!1 with Haha Haha.
    helo guis! today im showing off my a trim 4 wii new that i designated. the degisn is desigh is desihged to keep your wiis mx chip alive...
  • Y2K
    Y2K replied to the thread i has new trim!!!1.
    wow dis gud, i try now
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to thedrew's post in the thread Worklog N64 Micro with Hype Hype.
    Brief update: Not too much has changed but I did correct everything I think I need to for this design to boot. Guess I'll find out. -...
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to GingerOfOz's post in the thread Worklog Wiiboy Color II Worklog with Hype Hype.
    I guess it's time. I stopped building Wiiboy Colors because I did not enjoy assembling the USB-C and old PMS boards needed to build...
  • Y2K
    I think the best approach to confirm that this is or isn't a Wii incompatibility issue is to wire to a separate USB port instead of...
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to thedrew's post in the thread Worklog N64 Micro with Hype Hype.
    Thank you, definitely not giving up! Still actively working on the RAM termination, just seems to be more complex and involved than I...
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to StonedEdge's post in the thread Worklog Retro Lite CM5 with Like Like.
    I had a lot of issues with JLCPCBA and their engineers mixing up my land patterns with their stock LCSC library, which delayed ordering...
  • Y2K
    Y2K replied to the thread Worklog N64 Micro.
    I definitely wouldn't get discouraged, RDRAM is just stupidly sensitive haha Definitely give yourself some time and then try to get...
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to thedrew's post in the thread Worklog N64 Micro with Like Like.
    Thank you for sharing, I may look into the N64Brew discord. I didn't know exactly what I was getting myself into with this board...
  • Y2K
    Y2K reacted to icy_system's post in the thread Wii Portable Commision with Like Like.
    I appreciate the time you spent to look over this and give me advice. I really should be sure of myself before commissioning something...