Search results

1. GC 2 Gamecube Emulator for SBC

awww damn. Appreciate the clear response!
  2. GC 2 Gamecube Emulator for SBC

I have all the parts to implement the GC2 gamecube emulator but I'd now prefer to use it with a raspberry pi instead of on a wii with hombrew. How would I connect this to the pi and still be able to adjust the settings?
  3. U10 Trances

Just tried trimming a board for the first time and got a little close to the u10. I can't tell if I've cut anything important. Am I ok or do i need to redo it?
  4. Question How do buttons work?

I know. Silly question. But I've been looking at the Gboy manual and im struggling to understand how to incorporate buttons into my own build without a custom PCB. Any explanations or links to resources would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!
  5. Question G Boy Screen Purchase

Any chance I could please trouble you for the link?
  6. Question G Boy Screen Purchase

Does anybody know where I can purchase a screen (3.5 inch if im correct) to build my own g boy? Haven found one in the 4:3 ratio at the correct resolution very easily
  7. RVL PMS 2/Lite Re stock and Alternatives

Thank you!!! Sounds like I'll hold off until everything is back in stock on 4Layer!
  8. RVL PMS 2/Lite Re stock and Alternatives

Thanks!!! Any what additional power management/charging board I may need buy as well?
  9. RVL PMS 2/Lite Re stock and Alternatives

Hello Everyone! I'm hoping to attempt my first Wii portable and was looking on 4 layers to get all the parts. However, given that both PMS's are out of stock, what are my options?
  10. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello Everyone! Excited to try building one of these!