Search results

1. Paul1000

Solved VGA on 3.5" screen (JT035IPS02-V0)

Thank you very much CrazyGadget!
  2. Paul1000

Relative to other boards or relative to the silkscreen markings on the back?
  3. Paul1000

I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I have the correct continuity on the board. I currently have red, H and V wired. I getting something on red just using AC voltage on a multimeter. I was getting a video on the 5" 4layertech board. Idk if I have to do something on the screen's menu or to...
  4. Paul1000

Solved PMS-Lite turns on whenever a battery is placed

This problem was related to scw and sdw wiring. Thank you for the help!
  5. Paul1000

Solved PMS-Lite turns on whenever a battery is placed

Does anyone know why the PMS-Lite would turn on just by adding the battery? I have had this happen before, and I was able to fix it, but I was when I completely removed the PMS. Edit: When checking with a computer (no batteries in) the drive connects and disconnects a bunch. However, when I...
  6. Paul1000

My first portable build. (GingerOfOz Louii Twoii)

I got it! I wired straight to the via's on com1, and it works. I might've been not getting a good connection on the components. I appreciate all your help so far Stitches!
  7. Paul1000

I am not sure what I am stuck on. I still have the same screen where USB is not connected. I think I've wired everything based on the PMS-lite2 and PMS-PD2 documentation. If anyone has any pointers or ideas. I currently plug in a USB c cable for power
  8. Paul1000

Decent size update: I couldn't restore the NAND without a GameCube controller, so I just deleted old homebrew applications before installing rvloader. I trimmed the Wii, and it seems to boot. Took my forever to desolder the AV header without a heat gun. I am unsure about this error message, but...
  9. Paul1000

Welcome to my first portable. This is very much NOT my design. This is the Louii Twoii designed by GingerOfOz. I liked the design of this portable and wanted to get my feet wet as this has a lot of documentation. This design also uses many boards from 4layertech, which makes building a portable...
  10. Paul1000

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi, I am Paul. I hope to learn a lot from this awesome community!