Search results

1. which display is good

Thanks for your help. I found this side https://www.waveshare.com/ that's a Manufacturer and seller of displays, they have many sizes and shapes and types from very small to very large displays. Many of the Cheap displays are copies of them. The quality looks Good, they have a good...
  2. which display is good

Thanks for your fast answer and your information. Have you a good recommendation for a 4.3 or 3.5 inch display who I can use on an SBC and I do also need the display board, or can I connect it directly to the SBC? ? Because I have no much experience about small displays and many display on the...
  3. which display is good

Hello from Germany, I lurked so long time often in this forum, and now I will build my own handheld. Now I have a problem, I don't really know what Display is good to use. I look for displays that have a size around 4 inches, because I will build a small handheld that fits in a pocket, like the...
  4. Model Ashida 3D Print Files

very nice dude that it what i am looking for.
  5. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi everyone, I'm Kasekuchen (=German for cheesecake) from Germany. Im new in the Retro handheld community and i have the plan to build may owen emulation handheld console who loks like a strecht gamecube controler like the gamecube Askii keyboard, but no so long. to play Retro console or PC...