Search results

1. Soak_n_fused

Question Paper Mario TTYD 64 WAD?

You can try searching around for the OoT debug WAD and try injecting into that one, it’s a little larger iirc.
  2. Soak_n_fused

RVLoader v2.0

Has anyone found a good way to play Super Paper Mario? It plays completely fine until you need to "point" the wiimote at the TV. The times when the game automatically brings up the wii cursor for Pixl it works fine, but any time you need the game to realize you're trying to "point" at the TV it...
  3. Soak_n_fused

SOLD

I’m definitely interested, but would you have any kind of warranties if it stopped working through regular/routine use or if it arrives damaged?
  4. Soak_n_fused

SOLD

What’s the battery life on this thing?
  5. Soak_n_fused

RVLoader v2.0

Potential bug, or maybe my own incompetence: Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii) is unplayable after you actually launch one of the titles. The game launches fine from RVLoader, but after navigating menus with 0 issues and starting the game. You get the blue screen (with the VGA text on screen) then...
  6. Soak_n_fused

Ashida Wii Portable

Ya, sorry I searched RVLoader on google and clicked the first link that had it. Somehow ended up here and neglected to read the thread title before posting. I can move my post to the proper place and delete it. Thanks!
  7. Soak_n_fused

Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

This seems like a rather “straight forward” mod. The hardest part would be finding a clean way of connecting the voltage lines from the base to the system power. The same could be said for audio/video. Also (for me specifically) 3D modeling if you’re going to use that would be hard as hell...
  8. Soak_n_fused

Worklog Second try at Wii Portable

Personally, unless you're going to use your portable for competitive Melee every single day all day, it doesn't really matter which stickbox you go for. They'll all work just fine for the life of the portable, and I'd recommend using OEM GC stickboxes if the idea is a gamecube portable as...
  9. Soak_n_fused

For testing purposes I think your video stuff is fine, but when you start finalizing the portable invest in some magnet wire and relocate to the vias shown in the trimming guide (be careful cause the colored vias in the pics don't match up with the actual color they are in the guide, but they...
  10. Soak_n_fused

The screen going red and doing nothing is most likely due to the game not being in forced progressive. You'll have to force progressive to avoid that because you're using VGA. If you can't configure the game due to your B button not currently working you can spam the A button while the screen...
  11. Soak_n_fused

Is it possible that you didn't inject the 480p setting when you installed RVLoader? Would also recommend showing the pictures of your wiring for VGA, would assist the seasoned boys in trying to troubleshoot the issue you're having with it.
  12. Soak_n_fused

Ashida Wii Portable

Now all we need is an updated front shell for screen controls and it would be the absolute pinnacle of a portable shell. Or if @CrazyGadget coordinated with 4layertech to provide mass supply of his screen controller boards. Then the front shell could just be updated to support the controller...
  13. Soak_n_fused

4th Ashida complete!

Thanks I get better everytime, eventually I'll feel good enough about my wiring to do a clear shell
  14. Soak_n_fused

RVLoader v2.0

Regarding N64 VC games that are inconsistent with booting from RVLoader or just don't work at all, which IOS would be the best to install WADs with using another homebrew app like YAWMM? Would IOS 249 still be the best option?
  15. Soak_n_fused

RVLoader v2.0

He most likely left the "Patch out WiFi" setting to Yes when he installed RVLoader. You can re-run the installer through the settings menu and set that option to "No", but I don't know if that will completely fix the issue as I don't know exactly how RVLoader bypasses the WiFi stuff to begin with.
  16. Soak_n_fused

4th Ashida complete!

This is a build for a close friend of mine that brought me great memories of SSBM/SSBU while I served in a student status at the US Naval Submarine school. This build only features the optional MX Chip relocation but I felt like I did an okay job relocating it without covering up any essential...
  17. Soak_n_fused

Ashida Wii Portable

The Ashida BOM is the general parts. You'll also need a selection of wire in varying sizes, some wire cutters/strippers, probably some tweezers, and definitely flux. Would recommend a helping hands tool as well, doesn't have to be crazy, but its nice to have. Wire sizes: 22AWG- Heavy current...
  18. Soak_n_fused

RVLoader v2.0

You're absolutely goated with the sauce. Looking forward to the next update!
  19. Soak_n_fused

RVLoader v2.0

Are there any plans to make the VC functionality more reliable? N64 VC is super hit or miss, even when it does work once or twice, it's no guarantee that it will launch properly the next time I start the console. Though I will say that I've had no issues with NES and SNES VC, so that's awesome.
  20. Soak_n_fused

Ashida Wii Portable

[EDIT] Found these on Amazon: 4 Piece 3510 5V 2pin 35x35x10mm DC Cooling Fan 35mm brushless C9 https://a.co/d/axgQv1k As for a fan that has a part number idk, but any fan with the same measurements/dimensions should work as long as it runs off 5VDC. As for the LED, you'll get it when you order...