Search results

1. Question Built own ashida portable but lack of experience

Thanks for the information. I had it sent out to CrazyGadget so he could see what he could do to fix it. plus fix anything else i screwed up but i want to make a GC micro now since i had fun doing the ashida
  2. Question Built own ashida portable but lack of experience

I built an ashida and i cant quite get h sync and v sync connected so i can see if i have display. My Soldering iron tip broke off and i cant exactly get the solder of the h and v sync its a bit too small. So i was hoping i can find some insight or maybe send it out to see if someone can get it...
  3. Ashida display board wire guide?

Says key in on the top but i guess its not needed. And do you recommend coming straight of pin 8 on ave or that spot thats right next to 10?
  4. Ashida display board wire guide?

So foind i didnt have to worry about the key in spot ? Edit: Thanks alot my guy this actually is really easy to understand now
  5. Ashida display board wire guide?

I see the pins guide on the back of the board but im not understanding the def trim guide to which ones im putting where i dont quite understand most of it
  6. Ashida Wii Portable

Did you happen to find your stl ? i cant get a good way to print it on my ender 3 v2