Search results

1. icy_system

Wii Portable Commision

EDITED: I will not be doing commissions right now, but I may edit this post in the future if I decide to start commissioning.
  2. icy_system

The WiiCube

The WiiCube Hello! This is my recently completed first Wii portable, The WiiCube. I created it to play my favorite Wii and GameCube games on the go, after I saw that this was possible about a year ago from YouTube. I named it the WiiCube because I wanted it to be a mix of the Wii (white...
  3. icy_system

Question Wii Trim RVLoader USB Issues

Hello! I am experiencing a really weird issue with USB on my Wii. After a long time of the Wii not recognizing USB and trying different things, I was able to my Wii to detect USB and start RVLoader! However, the Wii will turn on, but it is very inconsistent, only booting to RVLoader 2/3 of the...
  4. icy_system

Discussion Drawings

I like to draw cartoon characters and other random stuff. Here is some of my art. If you have a cool drawing or another type of art you can post it here.
  5. icy_system

What Bitbuilt theme do you use?

This is a poll for what Bitbuilt theme you use. I use light theme but I know a lot of people you use dark mide so I am curious what results a poll would get.
  6. icy_system

Solved Looking for a u10 or u9 + 2 ground pins?

Hello! I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this post. My u10 pad is not working so I was advised on the Discord to just do the normal u10 relocation. I tried to get both the u10 and the u9, but one pin came off both. I am wondering if anyone that has an extra trimmed wii could get a u9...
  7. icy_system

Worklog The WiiCube

[EDIT: It's done! https://www.bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/the-wiicube.5944/ This is where I started my worklog, but I changed a lot of stuff so most of the ideas like not trimming the motherboard didn't happen.] I decided that I would not trim the motherboard, so I wouldn't have to...