Search results

1. creedof69

Question GameCube games don't run anymore

Yeah anyway I didn't planned to launch GC in RvLoader as I can do it in USB loader gx, I just wanted to check what happened what was wrong. I only use RvLoader for GC2Wiimote since it definitely easier to use it than deal with system neek and neek2o... stuff I really don't understand ^^
  2. creedof69

Ok, I copied Nintendont in USB:/apps/nintendont and it works fine. Thanks you very much. Can I hope @Aurelio you will add a settings page in the loader to customize folder paths in the future ? Like usbloader gx for example.
  3. creedof69

I understand that but why does it worked with my folder system in 1.4 ? Nintendont wasn't in the USB drive
  4. creedof69

It never be in, Nintendont have always been in Sd:/apps/usbloadergx/Nintendont. But that's worked before. I do this in order to Homebrew channel only show Usbloader gx, pimp my wii and WiiXplorer. For all other homebrews I want to see them in Usbloader gx homebrew pages. The strange thing is, if...
  5. creedof69

I know that but it worked just fine yesterday even though I configure like this. And only the apps/rvloader/boot.dol,meta.xml... is in the Sd card. Once the .dol is loaded it's in the "ram" of the Wii so not used anymore by the program itself, no ?
  6. creedof69

Hi everyone, yesterday I updated RvLoader from 1.4 to 1.6, So... I deleted every file and folder I supposed to don't need and which were not in common, except covers, config etc. So I use RvLoader homebrew in Sd:/usbloader_gx/RvLoader/boot.dol and RvLoader source files in USB:/RvLoader (I hope...
  7. creedof69

Question Gc2Wiimote with CC GameCube adapter

As I expected so... I would have liked to make my Wii a real "controller console" like PS2 or GameCube (like just plug the controller, no battery, no wireless). I'm pretty sure @Aurelio (if he comes here) has better things to do but... Couldn't that be an interesting feature to add ? I know this...
  8. creedof69

Question Gc2Wiimote with CC GameCube adapter

Hello everyone, I use a regular Wii, not portable, and use GC2Wiimote to play Wii games (incompatible with GCC) with a controller without the need of charging a dead wiimote battery because didn't turn the Wii on for 2 years.. So I was wondering if I bought a Classic/Pro controller adapter for...