Search results

1. Solved Fan not turning on

So I have yet to trim my Wii, but I disassembled it and figured I'd put the cooling kit to use until I get to chance to do the trim. I thought I could just plug the fan into the original fan connector on the Wii, but I do that and it doesn't seem to be running when I turn the system on. Am I...
  2. Solved Postloader not showing all roms

Hi! So today I got portabalizemii working on my Wii, but one thing I can't seem to figure out is how to access all the emulators. When I go to the emulators section in postloader, I see my DS and SNES roms, but the N64 and GBA games I put on there aren't showing up. They're .z64 and .GBA files...
  3. Question Tips for adding common parts to case design

I'm currently working on a Wii Portable design. I haven't done much 3D modeling or CAD work before, but when I did and I needed something like a USB port or HDMI port on a case, I'd end up grabbing a model for it, lining that up, then extruding through the case model to have the exact hole. In...
  4. Question Can I get away with not trimming at all?

Sounds like a dumb question. "Just follow the trimming guide. Stick with what works". I'm kinda just curious though, would it be feasible to make a portable with the full-size Wii board inside? It's not *that* huge, so if I didn't care about the size of the portable too much, would this be an...