Worklog Unnamed Xbox Portable

Nold

real emulation, no hardware
Staff member
2021 1st Place Winner
Portables
5 + 1*π
U-AMP has Xbox support now? sweet

I want to make this. Successfully created a few other portables but this xbox is a must have.

Has anyone ever put line-x or a bed liner on a portable? I feel like with a larger heavier portable something similar would need to be done to the exterior.

LeHaM

I want to make this. Successfully created a few other portables but this xbox is a must have.

Has anyone ever put line-x or a bed liner on a portable? I feel like with a larger heavier portable something similar would need to be done to the exterior.
That's actually a pretty neat idea

It also seems to me that as soon as he gets even a little popularity he will be banned immediately

CrashBash

No emulation, real hardware
Staff member
It also seems to me that as soon as he gets even a little popularity he will be banned immediately
Could you elaborate? Who are you referring to (as "he") and what reason do you have to think we would ban then?

I cannot recall, under the current staff at least, any time someone was banned merely for becoming popular and not for breaking rules/other due cause. If they're doing good work, that's awesome. Getting attention on them and the hobby, even better.