AliExpress shop with Wii/PS2 components

Hi all! I'm not being very active recently but I wanted to share with you this shop from AliExpress.
I did some purchases in there and everything was perfect and fast! I even had a problem with the delivery because the sorting center lost a packet and the seller was so quick to fix it and replace the order .
In their shop you can find PMS , PS2 PCB controllers, GC+ , trimmed WII, shell case for wiiu gamepad, and some consoles already made like the ashida .
I can say the quality is 10/10 , the seller always reply very fast, and the shipping are always very fast.

The shop link is :

RETRO Game DIY Center 131419 Store
Screenshot_20231119-232334.png

And this is what I received from his shop.
IMG_20231119_232930_704.jpg

I recommend it 100% !

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Just keep in mind that the PMS and PD modules that they're selling are the old opensource V1 versions with no Wii-HUD functionality, and are not forward compatible with 4layertech's PMS-2, PMS-Lite, or the PD-2/PD-3.

The PMS-1s that they sell also have the same passive battery drain problem from the original V1s, which means that the cells in a portable that is left unused for a long time will eventually drain below the safe discharge threshold and become useless. Periodic charging or using an inline isolation switch for the cells for long storage periods wouldn't be a bad idea if you decide to buy a set