BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello everyone! I'm very new to the modding scene and currently in my project is putting a trimmed wii inside of a PC. I see that people have spoken about this concept on here before, and there was a YouTube video that's been removed that detailed a very similar project, so any pointers or advice would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to learning and building with you all!

Hi. I go by EmeraldEntrail on everything except like 4 things whitch I’m my old name, Sonicvsmario121 (some times it’s 101)

zlz1

Hello there. I am zlz1, the maltese roach who knocks. Jokes aside I am a video game nerd but also a complete noob when it comes to modding and I really want to get started building wii portables as I think they are really cool. I like violent video games, music, old technology that other people discard as e-waste, etc. I'm mainly a PC gamer but I grew up with the nintendo 3DS and have a taste for nintendo stuff. (I also used to have a red DSi but at some point I lost it and neither me or my dad have a clue where it is). I bought a gamecube not too long ago that I love to play horror games on as well as more recently a wii and my favourite PC games are Half-Life, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, DOOM 2016 (haven't played eternal yet tho) and so on. Here's to my hopefully eventually acquired future modding skills wohoo!

I have a light familiarity with soldering and a basic understanding of electronics. I'm hoping that taking on a portablizing project helps me grow my knowledge and learn some new skills. Getting a portable from it would be cool too.

madlad

Hello, I recently got myself a SCPH-79003 PS2 Slim. I'm very excited to build a portable PS2. So glad I found this forum. Hopefully, I could get plenty of knowledge for building my first portable.

Hey!

It’s been quite a few years.. I used to be in the Modretro forums back in the day and wondered how on earth I was going to be able to get all the amazing info back LOL

I looked through old screenshots on phones and laptops and actually managed for awhile. I didn’t even do a decent search until today!

I’m starting back up my N64p at the moment