BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello! I'd like to build an Ashida some time in the far far future. Research is everything, this is why I'm here! :-)

Redux

Hello World! I'm currently doing research to try to design and build an Ashida-like Wii Portable based on the Classic Controller Pro.

Hello! I like seeing all the cool stuff people make and want to make something myself at some point

HI all, had a look around and this seems to be the best forum to ask a tech question about the Wii U so here I am!

Hey, I'm SuperRedo. Not a console modder (yet) (probably) but rather I'm building an arcade stick monstrosity of sorts and I have questions about the 3DS circle pad, and this looks like the most likely place to have answers. I'm also an amateur 3D modeler and hopefully I can share what I end up making here, it seems like the right place.

Hatz

Hi All, just learned you can trim a Wii and now I'm here. For horror to awe and back again watching/learning how the wii will work without 90% of its body...Like a weird starfish...

Anyway, Im looking to stuff a Wii into an OpenFrame1 for portable smash madness. I've tackled 3d printing in the past, as well as some light circuit design, but never enclosure design so i maybe want to try and tackle that a bit my modding my openframe. Look forward to working with you all!

Hello y’all. I’ve built my own arcade machine, back when we needed a full PC and keywiz type devices. I’ve been intrigued by portabilization for a long time, since I saw Benheck many, many years ago. I now have a 3d printer and am beginning my portable N64 journey! Glad you guys are here and I’m glad to be here!

Hello guys, I'm new here, my first project is going to be a Wii Miicro, and im beginning my modding journey and also doing surgeries on wii motherboards

Hello my name is Kevin, I used to be a modder. I used to modify game boy colors, playstation 1s,ps2,n64s. The main thing i would do that was a little different is paint. Every modded console or handheld i sold, was custom home painted. Painting everything makes modding more difficult. Cause you got to get the old plastics right before you mod any of the hardware. So you have to select your consoles based on there outer appearance as well as there internals. Can't tell how many times some consoles had great shells but terrible hardware to work with. I haven't modded anything in a few years and am trying to get back into it for myself for now. No plans to sell anything that i mod. I used to collect, then paint, then mod, then sell whatever came out well. Any thats a little about me. I have a big project that i want to accomplish, some would say impossible. I am trying to raise money to accomplish the goal i will post again with more details

Hi Bitbuilt, I'm 4DS. I make artwork and swap DS shells. I don't spend much time gaming but I am VERY interested in making things. The Ashida Wii portable seems like a very nice project for me to undertake for my 18th birthday in April, and at the end of the day I'd be very satisfied if it ends up working, to which I'm not expecting for that to happen lol.
I'm happy to be member of this forum! I'll see you all in the discord!