Question Connecting a Wii to a GBA IPS.

This might seem like a stretch, but the GBA IPS screen is the exact size I need for the project I want to make, and I can't find anything like it. I need a way to connect composite or VGA input to it. Does anyone know if there are certain pins on a GBA IPS board that I could connect the Wii to? Maybe there already exists a composite/VGA to IPS converter for the amount of pins on the GBA IPS? I tried looking all over the internet for an answer, but couldn't find anything. Here are the GBA IPS screens I have in mind, but if anyone else knows a different GBA IPS screen with pins on the board I could connect composite/VGA to, could you let me know?

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
As far as I know, no. However, you could research the panel used in those V3 kits and make your own driver PCB for it

As far as I know, no. However, you could research the panel used in those V3 kits and make your own driver PCB for it
Is there any tipe of guide, manual or anything to understand how to make a custom driver PCB?

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Is there any tipe of guide, manual or anything to understand how to make a custom driver PCB?
Here? No. But there are resources spread out on many other sites. And if you can identify part numbers, you can find datasheets and reference schematics fairly easily. You'd have to figure everything out on your own from scratch, or hope someone else has already open sourced a driver circuit for the screen somewhere