Question Continuity Between I2S Audio Lines and Ground

Hey Bitbuilt,

I was in the process of wiring up my trimmed Wii. I had video (VGA), USB, GC+, and power all hooked up and working. The Wii was booting fine. Then I tried to wire up digital audio as well as the SDW and SCW lines and my Wii just boots into a black screen now. I can tell it's on because it heats up and I'm getting the right voltage to all of my other peripherals.
IMG_20220321_103331.jpg
I tried connecting the lines to the vias shown in the picture. I then removed them after it started booting into a black screen but I'm still booting into the black screen with them gone. I also checked and found that many of the vias in this area (I think they are mostly audio/video lines) have continuity with ground. I'm not sure if they are supposed to have continuity with ground but my guess is no.

So my current working theory is that I heated up the board so much so that I was able to reflow the solder underneath of the CPU and now I'm getting some unwanted bridging there. Can anyone tell me if that sounds plausible? If it is am I pretty much out of luck using this Wii? And if it's not, does anyone have any other suggestions for troubleshooting this issue? Thank you in advance!