L7009 Component Pinout?

Hello everyone, I can't seem to find the cable that came with my screen (and the connector it plugs into) and was wondering if anyone happened to know the pinout.
I searched through some old threads but could not find any concrete info on where the YPbPr lines are and if I need to jumper something to enable it on the LCD driver board.
Any help would be greatly appreciated! And here's to my New Years resolution of actually getting this portable finished lol

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
If you show me a photo of the back of the driver board, I can probably tell you which 3 pads are for YPbPr. Can't for the life of me remember which pad is for which line tho, you'd have to do swapsies unless someone else remembers

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
My memory wants to say G R B from top to bottom, but I'm not sure

No matter which wire I connect I can't even get so much as a flicker on the screen, just solid blue. When it turns on it say VGA which would be component on this screen right?
I'll try another Wii to see if maybe this one doesn't work.
Any advice or suggestions I'd love to hear.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Nah you gotta change input mode to YPbPr

Well that's problematic, I can't seem to find the remote for this display. Thanks for all the help, I'll see if I can't work something out.

EDIT:
After searching through a few datasheets figured out how to wire a remote for mode select
Thanks for all the help! (also mine say YUV instead of YPbPr so that's probably why I set it to vga in the first place)
IMG_0686.JPG

Last edited: