Looking for a portable wii/gamecube handheld (g wii)

Zalta

Hello I am looking for a gboy or a wii vision to play wii and gamecube games.

Prices?

I can pay fees too.

UPS is mandatory.

Thx

There is one for a good price on eBay, I think thats from someone from this Forum, i can't find the name of him, but remember to saw his profile pricture here.
Greetings

CrazyGadget

Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???

Zalta

All consoles

It's expensive so I rather this type of payment

edit: g wii or ashida

CrazyGadget

Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???
That makes sense, they can hold you accountable and would be able to take legal action if you didn't pay. There's no contract here, and an independent seller likely wouldn't want to take that kind of risk. Sure there could be legal repercussions, but that would be very costly for an individual person (as opposed to a big company)... The best thing I could think of would be for the seller to do the sale through Shopify or eBay something of that nature where a 3rd party would handle the payment plan. That being said, that's making things more complex for the seller and adding more fees on their end, making it unlikely for them to want to do that if they can find someone to just pay through PayPal.

That was long winded, but the gist is that you're unlikely to find an independent seller who would do a payment plan based on the honor system. Your best bet is to just save up your money and make the purchase when you can pay in full.

Portables
Crazygadget has hit all the right points, portablizing a console is a niche product and comes with the costs for time and parts associated. You’re best bet for purchasing a commissioned one will be to have the lump of cash saved up or follow all the information provided here on the forums and piece together your own, it’s not any cheaper in that method aside from you don’t pay for your own time.

Zalta

Ok I can wait 2 more months if you don't want multiple payments but even ali express or amazon do this so it's safe

I got an PS2P from Etsy. Poor quality painting&screen with dust behind the backlight+red dead pixels. After 1 week the memory card corrupted without any reason. I got the possibility from the seller to send it back and get it repaired but tax+shipping to china and back to me was way to high. Ended up fixing it myself with a new screen+painting+soldering a new 16mb memory card with FMCB etc. pre-installed and changed the usb stick+micro sd card with a non chinese one. Now it's perfect. I would never buy one from aliexpress/etsy again. Also the power supply had poor quality it works but get way to hot. Ordered a new one with the right values but from the US. So that I don't get a power supply like this again :D

Portables
Damn that sucks I think I know who you bought it from I’ve seen those portables they don’t even have battery protection. I offer 6 months craftsmanship on mine and only ship in the states also all new high quality parts.

Portables
Yup same person this portable here is his from years ago this one didn’t have battery protection.
C15DE6A8-5F8C-47C8-A252-752A08BF329F.jpeg