Contains:

Namco Guncon 2 Right Shell
Namco Guncon 2 Left Shell

Guncon2-1.png
Guncon2-2.png
Guncon2-3.png
Guncon2-4.png

Specs:

These are high poly scans, average poly count per mesh is about 2,500,000 triangles.

NOTE:
3D scans aren't perfect, if light cannot hit certain parts of the object then the scan will contain 'Blobs' in those areas.
These scans are provided as reference only. No assistance will be provided on how to use this data.

Downloads:

Meshes: Namco Guncon 2 Scan

Scans paid for by my Ko-fi donators: https://ko-fi.com/weskmods

gLX

Thank you for your work on these scans and sorry your first/only interaction on the gun4ir discord was with an idiot.

Wesk

Undervolting....
Staff member
Thank you for your work on these scans and sorry your first/only interaction on the gun4ir discord was with an idiot.
I appreciate it. Truth is that the scan was always going to be released no matter what, the only difference being that if there was enough interest I would have released it in a "ready to print" state with all the screw posts/stand-offs/blobby bits all cleaned up and replaced with new geometry but I'll leave that up to someone else to do now.

JayBee

I'm pretty sure there is a lot of interest for that kind of scan, but as gLX said the idiot you saw is in no way representative of our community.

Sorry about the poor welcome. Kim Sama is an absolute idiot who attacks everyone and everything, and he should not deter you from being part of our community.

Sending my apologies as well. You're doing important work and it is greatly appreciated.