Worklog Ps vita 1000 joycon analogs

I already checked and everything is fine, the analogs have not been exchanged, I installed the Revita plugin, configured and it still doesn't work :(.

Portables
It looks right I have no idea why it’s not working. This is how I have mine and it works this is the right analog.
IMG_6132.jpeg
IMG_6133.jpeg

Could it be that the generation of the joycon influences it? I'll show you a photo and tell me which joycon you use? please and what is your configuration in revita? or the remap you use??
-799034345-669473176.jpg

Portables
I didn’t use any plugins or remapped anything, I just soldered the adapter and it works. What does your analog do while connected ?

In what position do you leave the joystick flex???? can you send a photo of that? I think that's where my problem is. in the righy analog, I already solved the left analogue.

Can you share pictures how it looks under the daughterboards? I'm interested in the exact placement of analogs. I would be grateful for any additional info about what's need to be done in the matter of fitting them in the faceplate, too.

I wanted to install these analogs a while ago without knowing about this thread, but ultimately ditched the idea because I couldn't fit them in the faceplate. There was one ok-ish position, however too much off-center. As long I can see, you got them nearly (if not fully) perfect.

Much thanks in advance.

Portables
Can you share pictures how it looks under the daughterboards? I'm interested in the exact placement of analogs. I would be grateful for any additional info about what's need to be done in the matter of fitting them in the faceplate, too.

I wanted to install these analogs a while ago without knowing about this thread, but ultimately ditched the idea because I couldn't fit them in the faceplate. There was one ok-ish position, however too much off-center. As long I can see, you got them nearly (if not fully) perfect.

Much thanks in advance.
The way the analog sits is shown in the picture above this post, you’ll have to remove a lot of the plastic for it to fit.

Once you remove the plastic the analog will be loose but when you tighten the pcbs the analog will stay in place so position it in the spot you want it then tighten screws.