Question PS2 GH-061-51

Help me, the gray wire of the control has been released and there is no schematic of where it goes, can anyone help me (gray and green wire from the controller)

Attachments

Last edited:
I added an image of the control area on the board I would like to know which pin of the green and gray wire on the board Model GH-061-51

Portables
I added an image of the control area on the board I would like to know which pin of the green and gray wire on the board Model GH-061-51
first off did you sand down the edges after trimming I see a lot crap on the edges, also provide a picture of the controller you are using.

first off did you sand down the edges after trimming I see a lot crap on the edges, also provide a picture of the controller you are using.
the board is working normally i just need to know where to solder the gray and green wire of the ps2 controller

Attachments

Portables
the board is working normally i just need to know where to solder the gray and green wire of the ps2 controller
I mean a picture of the controller pcb being used, then you could easily do a continuity check between the wires that are soldered on motherboard with wires soldered on controller.

I mean a picture of the controller pcb being used, then you could easily do a continuity check between the wires that are soldered on motherboard with wires soldered on controller.
I think you didn't understand I just want to know where I solder the 2 loose wires my board is different from the one here on the site

Portables
I think you didn't understand I just want to know where I solder the 2 loose wires my board is different from the one here on the site
I do understand I’m trying to help you the way I can. Simply use these pins to trace them back to the solder points then use the picture you provided to check what pin is what start from left to right with first pin being ack
1C8AAB4F-5B77-4B0E-9D26-60B47C5F906B.jpeg

I do understand I’m trying to help you the way I can. Simply use these pins to trace them back to the solder points then use the picture you provided to check what pin is what start from left to right with first pin being ackView attachment 21294
PCB finish is not good, remove cut chips and file edges of PCB. Another thing, I don't know what your intention is in the project, but for a portable Ps2 you don't need to solder the controller and memorycard 2.

Send a better resolution image of this part of the board that I mapped for you. The image resolution has to be very good and the tracks are very sharp.

Portables
hello guys,i'm new here and have a few questions,how do i power the ps2 using battery,what voltage suitable and are there wiring diagram for powering ps2 using battery?
Your question should be in its own thread not hijacking another as it's not related, but as per Gunnar on discord you were pointed to the trim guide for this information, Here. There's more in the guide hub on the forum for how to figure out the rest

hello friend do you have any connection diagram for the mc and the control of that version of the board I can not find the solder points for these.