sdouyoulink Site logs

CrazyGadget

Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???
Have you verified that all of the pins on the NAND have continuity with their corresponding pins on the original footprint? You have to check from the actual leg of the NAND, not from the pad on the flex, in order to ensure continuity. If all of that checks out okay, I would still give the pins a reflow with some flux and a fat tip, they can be very finicky!

Also, I've noticed that this is the third thread you have made regarding the same issue; I would advise sticking with just one thread. Making a bunch of threads about the same topic only clutters the forums and makes it harder for us to help you.

Have you verified that all of the pins on the NAND have continuity with their corresponding pins on the original footprint? You have to check from the actual leg of the NAND, not from the pad on the flex, in order to ensure continuity. If all of that checks out okay, I would still give the pins a reflow with some flux and a fat tip, they can be very finicky!

Also, I've noticed that this is the third thread you have made regarding the same issue; I would advise sticking with just one thread. Making a bunch of threads about the same topic only clutters the forums and makes it harder for us to help you.
This is the work log I have turned on, and I will delete the previous duplicates

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
This is the work log I have turned on, and I will delete the previous duplicates
No need to delete them, just use this thread for general build questions from now on

Hello, I successfully reported NAND, but I bought a tool to back up NAND and wanted to ask if NAND's chip is encrypted

CrazyGadget

Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???
Yes, the NAND is tied to the GPU. The keys are backed up if you dump the NAND with Bootmii. I am not fully sure if you would be able to flash a new NAND with the backup / keys and have it work, I have never tried it myself.

Yes, the NAND is tied to the GPU. The keys are backed up if you dump the NAND with Bootmii. I am not fully sure if you would be able to flash a new NAND with the backup / keys and have it work, I have never tried it myself.
[/引用]
I backed up NAND using the open source software linked below, but when I put the backup chip back up, the Wii was able to recognize the video signal, but it showed a white screen
NANDopen - 嘉立创EDA开源硬件平台 (oshwhub.com)

Then I put the backup master piece back on the Wii motherboard, and the Wii can't boot successfully

I would like to ask, I ported the LDO yesterday and tested that the impedance is 1.78v will affect the boot of the wii

Is RVL-amp open source? Can you provide me with the documents or related information?

StonedEdge

a.k.a. ClonedEdge
Portables
Please don’t double/triple post as it clogs up the forums. Edit your original post and wait for someone to reply.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Those passives are essential, and I don't think you can relocate them. They are probably impedence matched