Question self-programmed gc board still not work

xsping

I probably successfully programmed pic18f25k22 as the pickit 3 software said, but read the hex file in the pic18, the output hex file is 0000000, it shoud be file protection, when connected gc board to wii, it did not work, but gc controller works fine, i am Now confused, and wish someone can help me.
edit: it fucking work, because i use a trimed 6 layer wii to test,and it need a resistor 1k between data and 3.3v, when i test the gc board with 4 layer wii, it works

Attachments

Last edited:

xsping

i measured all the bottons output voltage is 3.2v,except the L and R, it seems normal
edit: programming again,sure properly programming,but still not work,!!!

Last edited:
Portables
sin^2(x) + cos^2(x) +e^(i*pi)
I'd check to make sure everything is soldered correctly on the board.
and to connect your GC+ you need to make sure 3v3 GND and Data are connected to the wii.
also how are you checking on the wii to see if the GC+ is being read? did you solder buttons to press?

if you do that I'm pretty sure you'll need analog sticks connected (because if they aren't they'll usually give random values iirc)

xsping

I'd check to make sure everything is soldered correctly on the board.
and to connect your GC+ you need to make sure 3v3 GND and Data are connected to the wii.
also how are you checking on the wii to see if the GC+ is being read? did you solder buttons to press?

if you do that I'm pretty sure you'll need analog sticks connected (because if they aren't they'll usually give random values iirc)
both dataline and 3.3v line output 3.3v,and i already wires analog stick and a b xy bottom, it still does not work. Now i suspect that pic18 is not programmed correctly even though software said successful