Worklog shiild concept (paused)

Portables
Not even one portable has been built by me. Yet
Hello, I am currently working on my own portable Wii call the Shiild what is basically a Wii put into the Nvidia shield handheld so I’m just gonna upload the concept art of it
IMG_0730.jpeg

This is a concept of when it’s open and it’s basically the Nvidia shields parts besides like the actual boards and screen but I’m gonna change the buttons in the center and I’m going to use a 480p screen instead of the regular touch screen that it regularly.

IMG_0729.jpeg

as for the back it will have usb type c charging and to add roms you will need to disassemble it to pull out the micro sd card and it will have the basic headphone jack and it might have Bluetooth but I don’t really know yet.

Portables
I have to buy more stuff before I can build it

as for the back it will have usb type c charging and to add roms you will need to disassemble it to pull out the micro sd card and it will have the basic headphone jack and it might have Bluetooth but I don’t really know yet.
Why not do what's done on the GC nano and use a USB switch to allow you to access the internal SD card through the same cable? It uses the PI3USB221A IC as the USB MUX.

Portables
Why not do what's done on the GC nano and use a USB switch to allow you to access the internal SD card through the same cable? It uses the PI3USB221A IC as the USB MUX.
I did not know that was a thing so thank you sir for informing me about that

Portables
Ok